There are some men and women who decide to get sober when they hit middle age, oftentimes having drank a good part of their adult lives. Although getting into recovery at any age is wonderful, it can lead to some feelings of guilt…
- Life With An Addict: Lessons Learned
- Can A Codependent Be A Narcissist?
- Heal Your Pain
- Don’t Text Your Feelings!
- Am I In A Codependent Relationship?
- The Codependency Dance Is No Fun
- For The Days You Want To Give Up
- How Codependent Are You?
- 5 Must Read Books For Loved Ones Of Addicts/Alcoholics
- How To Tell If My Husband (Or Wife) Is Using Drugs