There are some men and women who decide to get sober when they hit middle age, oftentimes having drank a good part of their adult lives. Although getting into recovery at any age is wonderful, it can lead to some feelings of guilt…
- Sometimes Darkness Leads To Dawn
- 5 Comments That Will Help You Diffuse A Narcissist
- Toxic Person? Relationship? Detach, Dear One
- 5 Behaviors You Should Never Tolerate
- Life With An Addict: Lessons Learned
- Can A Codependent Be A Narcissist?
- Heal Your Pain
- Don’t Text Your Feelings!
- Am I In A Codependent Relationship?
- The Codependency Dance Is No Fun