If you’re anything like me, you totally enjoy sharing life with that special someone who makes your knees wobble and butterflies dance in your tummy. Falling in love, having adventures, partnering, and growing together is super duper amazing. I have learned though, that the spark in a relationship can easily get dull after a certain amount of time. For some, things begin to fizzle out in a year and for others it may be two or three years. It is disheartening that this happens so frequently, but it does not have to be that way.
- Sometimes Darkness Leads To Dawn
- 5 Comments That Will Help You Diffuse A Narcissist
- Toxic Person? Relationship? Detach, Dear One
- 5 Behaviors You Should Never Tolerate
- Life With An Addict: Lessons Learned
- Can A Codependent Be A Narcissist?
- Heal Your Pain
- Don’t Text Your Feelings!
- Am I In A Codependent Relationship?
- The Codependency Dance Is No Fun