Escaping Codependency In The Sacred For me codependency was a god-send. Don’t get me wrong. It...Read More
13 Scriptures to Help Relieve Stress and Anxiety Life gives us plenty of opportunity to feel anxiety and stress. Whether it’s work, school, relationships, tragedies, fears, and so on, the reality is that you’ll have your...Read More
I used to like taking tests in school because I thrived on getting good grades. The actual act of studying and having that invested time pay off made me feel super good. Accomplished. Like I was someone important. I’m figuring...Read More
- Sometimes Darkness Leads To Dawn
- 5 Comments That Will Help You Diffuse A Narcissist
- Toxic Person? Relationship? Detach, Dear One
- 5 Behaviors You Should Never Tolerate
- Life With An Addict: Lessons Learned
- Can A Codependent Be A Narcissist?
- Heal Your Pain
- Don’t Text Your Feelings!
- Am I In A Codependent Relationship?
- The Codependency Dance Is No Fun